Friday, September 6, 2019

Fun with Research

Quite often, when I'm working on a story, I have to resort to Google for ideas and information.  Today was no different.

I was looking for drinking games to play at a party (don't jduge) and one link led me to Pinterest (because of course it did).  I'm looking at these ideas - drunk bingo, drunk truth or dare, a dancing dice drinking game (that looks like Trouble gone to the dark side)... and in the middle of it all is a sponsored ad featuring the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond.

I cannot tell you how hard this made me laugh.  

Sure, Ree, I'll take your goat cheese bites and I think they'll go mighty fine with this here margarita.  

And now, I've stumbled across 50 raunchy truth or drink questions which will suit my fic just fine.  

3 comments: