Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Let it be

So, due to the lack of interest and response on social media, I'm back to blogging about my life, including, but not limited to all the bitching I tend to do so that I don't explode and hurt someone.  

Now, I don't expect everyone to care about everything I say.  Hell, I don't expect anyone to honestly give a damn, but sometimes, you need a little interaction.  Someone saying, "Hey, I get it" can be enough.  But nine times out of ten, I can't even get that much out of people.  It's frustrating and honestly it makes you feel like you don't matter.

That said, I know I'll get even less interaction here, but that's okay.  Why?  Because I can honestly express my fears, thoughts, frustrations, whatever, and not have to worry about hurting this person's feelings or offending that person's sensibilities.  Which, in the end, is what I need. 

Okay, happier stuff.

3 Things

1. Cody Rigsby - he always makes me laugh, even when I think my legs are going to fall off

2. Violet - that little shithead kitten of mine can be hell on wheels one minute, sweet as pie the next

3. New sheets - I bought a set of the softest, nicest sheets at Target a couple weeks ago for $24 and I love them.

What I'm Reading

Currently: The Murder List by Hank Phillippi Ryan and Just His Luck by B. J. Daniels.  

What I'm Watching

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm listening (said in my best "Frasier" voice)... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how happy that makes me. :D (And I miss Frasier!)

      Delete